Our Privacy and Data Policy
(2) Who we are
Our company name is Integral Memory plc (Reg: 02480354) Tel: +44 208 451 8700
Our registered address is Unit 6 Iron Bridge Close, London, NW10 0UF, United Kingdom
Websites covered by this policy are: integral-led.com, integralmemory.com, integralmemoryplc.com, integralmemoryusa.com, puremedia.com, bytestor.com, optimamemory.com
(3) What data we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information (e.g. name, telephone, location, email address) you provide in forms or surveys on our site at any time
- Details that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site including support and information requests
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, location information, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to collate aggregate information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
(a) You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
(b) Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
(c) Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
(d) Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
(e) Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
(f) Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our credit card/payment processing, delivery of goods, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Sometimes consent may be given implicitly such as when you send us unsolicited communication to which we believe you would reasonably expect a reply.
A few of the cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser (session cookies). Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer (persistent cookies).
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
You can manage the setting of cookies (e.g. blocking or deleting) by adjusting the settings on your browser (please see the support site for your browser for further information). Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site. You can visit www.allaboutcookies.org for further information.
Our cookies will be used for:
Essential session management
- Creating a specific log-in session for a user of the site in order that the site remembers that a user is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- Recognising when a user of the site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- Recognising if a visitor to the site is registered with us in any way;
- We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our site.
- Customising elements of the promotional layout, content and interactive pages of the site.
Performance and measurement
- Collecting statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies. Our service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- To track your browser across multiple websites
- To build a profile of your web surfing
- To target advertisements that may be of particular interest to you
(5) How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively to you.
- Provide information, support requests, products, and services that you request, or (with your consent if required) which we think may interest you.
- Carry out our contracts with you.
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to.
- Send you email notifications/newsletters which you have specifically requested.
- Tell you our charges.
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you.
If you do want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please complete the relevant box that you will find on screen.
In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the other reasons set out in this section (5), you can let us know at any time by using the above contact details (2), however, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the products and services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
We may keep personally identifiable information with relation to your message such as your name and email address so that we can track information and provide a high level of service.
(6) Where we store your data
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can do keep your data secure.
We keep your personal data for as long as we need it in line with business and legal requirements e.g. to provide goods and services to you, for our legitimate interests or so that we can comply with the law. In any event, we will conduct reviews on data retention. For marketing emails you can unsubscribe at any time.
(7) Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks
We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, search engine facilities, delivery services, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data.
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under GDPR and the law.
(8) Your rights
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by completing the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us (see 2)
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request reasonable access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you.
- Request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- Be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- Restrict processing;
- To object to processing of your personal data; and
- Complain to a supervisory authority
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your data, you can contact us and we will investigate the matter please see (2)
If you are not satisfied with our response you can contact the supervisory authority (ico.org.uk)
(9) Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies and terms and conditions of any such websites before providing any data to them.