The Evofire Fire Rated Downlight is a safe and attractive fitting for a GU10 or MR16 LED lamp. The fully open design of the Evofire does not conceal your lamp in a large metal canister, which can trap some of the heat it generates, lowering lamp lifetime and performance. Lamps installed in an Evofire run at up to 10 degrees C cooler than a typical can-style fire rated downlight from leading LED brands - this can extend the lifetime of your lamps.
As well being very tough thanks to its steel construction, The Evofire is also a highly aesthetic choice for Fire Rated lighting. The 1mm blend-in bezel is up to 10 times thinner than typical IP65 rated downlights and fits almost flush with your ceiling, so the downlight looks discreet and pleasing in any setting. The satin nickel finish on this model looks stylish and contemporary.
This downlight is fire rated to 30, 60 and 90 minutes in compliance with BS476 Part 21:1987, Air Tightness compliant with Part C and Part L and Resistance to Sound compliant with Part E. See installation guide for full details.
Evofire shown with Real Colour GU10 LED lamp (sold separately).
- Evolutionary Fire Rated fitting designed by Integral LED
- Developed in the UK - Patent GB2557957
- Fire Rating 30/60/90 minutes - Tested in UKAS Accredited Lab
- Ultra-thin 1mm 'blend-in' bezel with a premium finish for an attractive look in any room
- Easy to install Loop-in/Loop-out piano-key style terminal block
- Supplied with GU10 holder