INTEGRAL LED - PRODUCT LIMITED WARRANTY
- The warranty as described herein shall apply only to Integral branded LED lighting products sold in the UK & European Union.
- Integral warrants that the Integral product shall be free from significant defects in materials and workmanship for a period mentioned in the sales agreement, product manual or packaging. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights, which may vary under different jurisdictions.
- For warranty service please contact your place of purchase. If you have any difficulty please see Support
- Terms and conditions
a) The Integral warranty benefits only the original purchaser. If any product is returned by the purchaser in accordance with the Warranty Claims section below, within the applicable warranty period and upon examination Integral determines to its satisfaction that such product failed to satisfy this warranty. Integral will at its option repair or replace the defective product. Where a product has been discontinued or is no longer available, Integral may provide an alternative of a similar or better specification and design. Integral will endeavour to provide a close a match as possible, however, due to rapid developments of products; Integral cannot guarantee a match and will not accept liability for such.
b) For clarity, repair or replacement of the defective product or part thereof does not include any costs or expenses for removal or re-installation activities, including labour costs and any special and incidental costs or consequential damages including but not limited to, damage to property, loss of revenue or profits or other miscellaneous costs not previously mentioned.
- Warranty Period, Conditions and Exclusions
The limited warranty only applies when;
a) The product has been properly wired, installed and operated within; the electrical values, operating range and environmental conditions provided in the specifications, application guidelines, instruction manuals or any other documents accompanying the product or on the integral-led.com website.
b) The product has been installed by a qualified electrician (except for lamps which should be installed by a competent person) in compliance with recognised electrical and safety regulations relevant to the country where the product is being installed.
c) The warranty period starts on the date of invoice. The warranty period is based on a burning behaviour of maximum 4000 hours/year at an ambient temperature of 25C with 10 mm spacing.
d) The Purchaser and or user shall not rely upon any other information or documentation.
e) Stated warranty periods apply with the exception of batteries (even when they are incorporated in products) where the period will be 12 months.
- The warranty only covers products applied within their intended use or normal use defined by:
a) Operating conditions are in accordance with the information on the products AND
b) Ambient temperature never exceeds the operating temperature specified on the product datasheet available on integral-led.com or contact Integral LED if not available on the website AND
c) The relative humidity in the installation never exceeds 80% RH, or never exceeds the IP rating (if any is provided) AND
d) The product is not subject to more switching cycles as defined on the product packaging or specification sheet a switching cycle being defined as least 30 seconds ON and 30 seconds OFF. AND
e) The electrical installation in which the product operates is not subjected to voltage fluctuations in a range exceeding 230V + or - 10%.
- Warranty Claims
Warranty claims should comply with the following;
a) All warranty claims are subject to an Integral representative having access to the failed product for verification of non-compliance should it be required.
b) A valid proof of purchase is required; Integral will not be liable for warranty claims if this not provided.
c) Details of the qualified installer who carried out the installation (except for lamps).
d) A detailed description of the fault, installation and details of application hours burned and switching cycles.
e) Products should be returned to the seller with a copy of the proof of purchase and description of claim.
f) The product should not have altered or modified in any way.
g) The product has been installed by a qualified electrician (except lamps) in accordance with instructions provided and in compliance with recognised electrical and safety regulations relevant to the country where the product is being installed.
h) Faults caused by installer error including but not limited to connection to an incorrect power supply or unsuitable dimmer, transformer or driver are excluded from the warranty.
- The limited warranty does not cover accidental damage, abuse or misuse, wear and tear, unauthorised repair, modification or disassembly, or use in abnormal conditions or consequential or incidental losses.
- Integral - does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product, or compatibility with all current or future hardware, controls or software or that the product can be made compliant. The product must not be used in any application (e.g. medical or military) where failure could threaten injury or life.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Integral Memory Plc's entire liability and your exclusive remedy for a breach of any warranty shall be at Integral Memory Plc's option to (1) repair or replace the product (with a better or equivalent product) or (2) refund the purchase price paid - provided the product is returned at the user's risk and cost to the point of purchase (or other reasonable point given by Integral Memory Plc) with a copy of a proof-of-purchase. This limited warranty is non-transferable and limited to the original purchaser in the country or territory of purchase.
- You must obtain a returns number (RMA) before returning any product. Any repair or replacement shall be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period or 60 days whichever is longer.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law - The limited warranty expressed in this agreement replaces all other warranties. Integral Memory Plc (or any third party suppliers) makes no other warranty or condition, whether expressed or implied including but not limited to the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW -UNDER NO CONDITIONS IS INTEGRAL MEMORY PLC (OR ANY THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS) LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES OR SAVINGS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, INCREASED COSTS, COST IN PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE SALE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SUPPLIED BY INTEGRAL MEMORY PLC. EVEN IF INTEGRAL MEMORY PLC HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. INTEGRAL MEMORY PLC'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE VALUE OF THE PRODUCT. NOTHING WITHIN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS RESTRICTS LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS. YOUR RIGHTS MAY VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
V2 updated: 22/08/2016
Integral LED is a trading name of Integral Memory plc.